Air Fried Chicken Heart Dog Treat
Homemade Dog Treat
Air fried chicken hearts for dogs - the steps to this recipe may be simple, but the nutrients your dog will consume are endless! All you’ll need is a pack of chicken hearts from your local grocery store or butcher, oil, an air fryer, and a Dog Child! Start by preheating your air fryer at 400° F for 4 minutes, then add in chicken hearts and spray with oil. Next, shake chicken hearts every 5 minutes to flip and after just 20 minutes garnish and serve to your pup!
1 package Chicken Hearts
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Kale Leaf to Garnish (Optional)
- 1 Tsp Ground Pumpkin Seeds to Garnish (Optional)
Preheat air fryer at 400° F for 4 minutes
- Rise chicken hearts with water
- Place chicken hearts in air fryer and spray with Olive Oil
- Set timer for 20 minutes
- Shake chicken hearts to flip every 5 minutes
- Let cool & garnish with optional kale and ground pumpkin seeds
Portion & Serve!