Peanut Butter Cookies for Dogs
Homemade Dog Treats
Peanut butter cookies are a delicious way to treat your furry best friend. Made with a base of wholesome peanut butter and oats, these yummy peanut butter snacks for dogs provide a nutritious and irresistible treat. Combining peanut butter and banana makes for an incredibly tasty reward that even the pickiest of pets will love. With just the right amount of sweetness, these homemade dog treats are sure to put a smile on any pup's face!
1 ¾ Cups Oat Flour
½ Banana Cut into 4 Chunks
¼ Cup Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Flaxseed Meal
2 ½ Tbsp Water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix flaxseed meal and water together to create a flax egg.
- Blend together peanut butter, flax egg, and banana in a blender.
- Pour mixture into a bowl of oat flour.
- Stir until it becomes a dough, and then roll into balls.
- Flatten with a fork to create a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then let cool.
- Serve and watch your pups enjoy!
Follow along with this video to watch how to make the recipe!